Accounts Payable Assistant
This role involves providing financial and administrative support to the company. This will involve preparation of daily payment runs to be sent to Treasury for payment. This role also requires the ability to post banking transactions in multi‐currencies to all ledgers and to perform daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations, as well as maintaining of AP ledgers and reconciling to supplier statements. The role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that payments are made accurately and on time.
- Sending daily payment summary and invoices to treasury for payment.
- Reviewing and approving Payment Requests.
- Posting bank transactions/Reconciliations.
- Reconciling vendor accounts/ posting invoices/jnl’s.
- Other adhoc projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Used to dealing with multiple large vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e. Navision, SAP).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to develop relationships with Finance and non‐finance teams internationally across the group.
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers/customers in a professional manner.
- Able to work alone, to own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise and co‐ordinate task efficiently with a can‐do attitude and structured way of working.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast‐paced environment.
- Able to be flexible, respond well to change and proactively solve problems.
- Good computer skills – (Excel, MS Outlook) ability to learn applications quickly.