Commercial Analysis Executive
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: Commercial Strategy & Implementation
LOCATION: Las Palmas
• You will be part of the Commercial Strategy & Implementation department which role is to professionalise and implement strategic initiatives in the commercial workspace • You will be working in the Commercial Analysis department , providing support to the commercial structure by preparing, maintaining and improving the reporting and information solutions for them. • You will be supporting in identifying the needs of the commercial teams on data and reporting and, therefore, provide them the best solution identifying the appropriate insights and performance KPIs. The role will furthermore be part of securing a reliable dataset which can be used for decision taking by various stakeholders. • You will be involved on an ad hoc basis in strategical crossfuntional projects which includes other parts of the Commercial Strategy & Implentation areas. • Work closely with Team Leader to resolve issues raised by relevant stakeholders. This is a support level role, which requires a hands-on mentality and pro-active attitude.
• You will develop and maintain reporting solutions that allow you to provide strategic and tactical assistance in the decision processes of commercial actions.
• You will be involved in specific projects or initiatives from the definition, implementation and monitoring of the project’s impact in commercial reporting solutions.
• You will work together with the commercial teams to understand the evolution of the business, define actions and monitor them.
• You will work closely with the BI technical teams, at the level of requirements and in the validation of the metrics finally obtained, as well as the optimization of resources for an agile and robust delivery of the defined data models and reporting outputs.
• Support the commercial organisation on how to use new performance systems.
• The role will also work on data reliability and secure timely and accurate reporting processes.
• Furthermore the role will analyse the current report setup and implement and maintain improvements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills solid numerical skills and a high level of attention to detail; able to analyse and interpret complex information.
• Strong knowledge in MS Office, specially in MS Excel for data analysis with functions such as lookups and pivot tables.
• Experience with data visualisation and dashboarding tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, …)
• The ability to use analytical skills to understand datasets and data models structures to build, update or maintain optimal dataset for reporting solution to the commercial teams.
• A person with a can-do attitude and desire to find the best solution in every situation
• Someone who has enthusiasm for data analysis.