Graduate Operations Executive
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: Supply & Trading
LOCATION: Antwerp, Belgium
Peninsula is a leading global integrated Bunker supplier with physical locations in key hubs around the world. We are looking for a dynamic Operations Executive to join our team based in Antwerp. This role will ensure the smooth running of the post-sale bunker delivery process by continuously monitoring vessels and working closely with various internal and external stakeholders in one of our key physical locations. This is an exciting and fast paced role which oversees the full delivery process.
You will be:
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Closely coordinating with counterparties including shipping agents, cargo suppliers/customers, surveyors, and Cargo traders for following the operations properly
- Proactively track vessels ETA, Cargo docs, invoices, and other relevant documentation from all parties involved in the operation.
- Advising of port dues, calling costs and other related costs at the point of quoting, and following through to ensure correct invoicing.
- Organise a supply schedule for the relevant regions with the goal to supply as much product as safely as possible in the minimum amount of time endeavouring to mitigate bunker delays.
- Managing barges supply schedules around mandatory surveys, maintenance, repairs to minimise the impact to the supply schedules.
Our Graduate Program will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- We offer a Graduate Program, giving you the opportunity to develop your career in Operations with further long-term opportunities in Trading, Risk Management, Credit Management and much more….
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- Working for a globally recognised brand, tackling significant global challenges.
If you are dedicated and driven, you have a can-do spirit, and you are willing to learn and take responsibility, we offer the chance to develop your career – and the rewards to match.