Junior Supply Trader
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: Supply & Trading
Engage in the purchase and sale of marine fuel and associated products and to foster profitable and longstanding relationships with a portfolio of counterparties, whist maintaining a risk aware perspective with regard to credit risk and payment performance. Physical Supply teams are responsible for delivering P&L in its supply-markets of influence. Furthermore, the supply team is responsible for close cooperation with Cargo, Hedging, Technical, Ops Teams to ensure smooth operation. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisation skills. Previous experience in Trading, ideally within the bunker sector, will be appreciated but not essential.
- Business level of English language essential
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Able to work under time pressure
- Well organised and motivated
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office package and CRM systems
- Good trading pattern
- Knowledge of shipping market and Maritime enviroment.
- Ability to work collaboratively of part of a team within certain frames
knowledge of other languages is desirable