Market Intelligence Analyst
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: Supply & Trading
LOCATION: Las Palma
As a Market Intelligence Analyst you will assist in improving productivity of the commercial organization. You will produce management information important to the development of the business, coordinating systems and collection of data. Facilitate the development of the divisional business plans and accountability for delivering and maintaining the plan. Develop and maintain strong collaborative and productive internal stakeholder relationships. Perform statistical and qualitative data analysis of markets, suppliers, customers, and competitors. Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports. Provide market insights through reports and presentations to business managers to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- CRM implementation
- Demand management
- Report development & management
- Trading support
- Third party offering
- New products analysis (Biofuels, LNG, Derivatives)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Data analyst preferably with experience in the cargo / bunker trading sector.
- Implementation and management of CRM systems and data visualization tools.
- Market research activities and competitor analysis.