Operations Analyst – Stock Control
This role is responsible for stock control, customs and asset efficiency reporting. The role requires a high level of organisation proactivity, analytical ability with excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of the Bunker delivery process
• Data review of system information to external documentation.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of system data for operational information.
• Customs procedures are fulfilled by the global operation team and all relevant documentation required for submission is collated.
• Keeping track and providing timely notification to internal stakeholders of terminal and barge contractual milestones (i.e. termination, notice periods, renewals, extensions).
• Proactively notify potential improvements to trading teams and identify potential solutions.
• Review of asset performance and provide improvement recommendations along the logistical chain to deliver fuel in the safest, lowest cost and most efficient manner.
• Propose system changes to improve the efficiency within the operations teams with one source of data from ETRM systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working in the bunker industry in the region, specifically experience of the bunker delivery process.
• Operational process improvement experience.
• Experience in managing tasks through to completion.
• Experience in providing timely, regular accurate reports to variety of stakeholders.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail.
• Ability to think logically and be proactive.
• Experience in managing tasks and deadlines.
• Flexible & self-motivated and able to prioritise work effectively within time constraints, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to communicate both at a technical & non-technical level.
• Customs reporting experience desirable.