This role is responsible for Operations performance reporting for costs, customs and asset efficiency. The role requires a high level of organisation proactivity, analytical ability with excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of the Bunker delivery process.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and timing of operations key performance reports.
- Control and reporting of operational costs to the management team.
- Ensure customs procedures are fulfilled by the global operation team and all relevant documentation required for submission is collated.
- Keeping track and providing timely notification to internal stakeholders of terminal and barge contractual milestones (i.e. termination, notice periods, renewals, extensions).
- Analysis with the negotiation of contracts and price agreements for operational costs.
- Proactively notify potential improvements to trading teams and identify potential solutions.
- Review of asset performance and provide improvement recommendations along the logistical chain to deliver fuel in the safest, lowest cost and most efficient manner.
- Propose system changes to improve the efficiency within the operations teams with one source of data from ETRM systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in the bunker industry in the region, specifically experience of the bunker delivery process
- Operational process improvement experience.
- Experience in managing tasks through to completion.
- Experience in providing timely, regular accurate reports to variety of stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to think logically and be proactive
- Experience in managing tasks and deadlines
- Flexible & self-motivated and able to prioritise work effectively within time constraints, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to communicate both at a technical & non-technical level
- Customs reporting experience desirable.
QUALIFICATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- Accounting or analytical background