We are currently recruiting for an efficient and motivated Treasury Analyst to join our Dublin Office.
Treasury Analyst will work as part of the Treasury team to oversee daily payments and funding requirements along with assisting the Treasury Manager with various reports and cash analysis.
This role requires a motivated individual to work to tight deadlines and to a very high standard of accuracy.
The role also requires close cooperation with both external stakeholders and various internal departments such as Legal, Credit and Accounts Payable.
- Preparation of borrowing base submissions to our banking partners
- Organisation and monitoring of daily payment schedules
- Daily reporting of funding to management and external stakeholders
- Preparing key reports such a KPIs, payment analysis etc.
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments daily
- Monitoring of bank interest and charges
- Maintenance of relationships with external parties
- Working with, and supporting, other Treasury team members where necessary
- Other ad hoc reports as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working in a Finance/Treasury role
- Proven track record of process efficiency and improvement
- Wide knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Previous experience of Microsoft Navision desirable
- Ability to manage ad hoc queries and analysis requested by the senior management team
- A flexible and adaptable nature, with the ability to multi-task and work proactively
- A high level of attention to detail is essential to this role
- Previous experience of working with high value transactions would be an advantage
QUALIFICATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- Accountancy diploma/qualification desirable