Cargo Operations Executive
Peninsula is a leading supplier of marine energy services and solutions globally. As the company grows in size and complexity, We are seeking a Cargo Operations Executive to join our Operational department.
- Closely coordinating with counterparties including shipping agents, cargo suppliers/customers, surveyors, and Cargo traders for following the operations properly.
- Endeavour to provide notice of potential issues to trading teams as well as proactively look for solutions.
- Ensure local customs procedures are fulfilled.
- Proactively chase for Cargo docs, invoices, and other relevant documentation from all parties involved in the operation.
- Advising of port dues, calling costs and other related costs at the point of quoting and following through to ensure correct invoicing.
- Organisation and monitoring of daily terminal operations.
- Supporting local and worldwide traders within the company.
- Ensure correct and timely updates in the trading application (PTA) for all operations.
- Adhere to all procedures/processes & policies regarding usage of Company information systems, including CRM, trips, trading platform, expenses and leads.
- Staying current with all relevant industry.
- Knowledge of Customs Regulation that applies in Europe.
- Closely coordinating with barges ops for daily operations.
- Closely coordinating with ship brokers for FOB cargo positions.