Peninsula commenced physical supply in Panama in 2002 and actively blended reselling and modest physical supply volumes through to 2012 when the strategic decision was taken to mount a full-scale physical operation in Panama.
Peninsula is now the leading supplier of marine fuels by volume in Panama and operates the largest and most modern barging fleet in the Canal with supply capability in both Balboa and Cristobal. Peninsula also controls over 100,000m³ of storage capacity enabling us to blend product to ensure consistent high quality and maintain availability for our customer base. This blending capability also enables Peninsula to deliver all grades of bunkers, including high viscosity qualities.
Operational excellence is key to our Panama business and a dedicated team of logistics and bunker supply experts provide 24/7/365 support to our global customers calling the Canal.
Balboa & Cristobal
- September-12 Peninsula sets up its own independent logistic and became a physical supplier
- Currently Peninsula operates the biggest barging capacity in Panamanian waters
- Peninsula leases around 100.000m³ of storage capacity and source itself with cargoes from different origins in Americas
- This storage capacity enables Peninsula to blend its own product assuring quality control
- This blending expertize also allows Peninsula to deliver all grades of bunkers, specially high viscosity qualities
- Peninsula has a local office with an operations team of 5 people in charge of inbound and outbound logistics
- Trading activities are carried out from Houston office, located in the heart of the oil industry in Americas
- In 2013 Peninsula becomes the biggest physical supplier in the port
Get in Touch
Balboa & Cristobal Team
Peninsula Petroleum Inc.
5051 Westheimer Rd (Galleria II)
Houston, TX 77056
Balboa: Lat 0º 57’N | Long 79º 33’W
Cristobal: Lat 09º 21’N | Long 079º 55’W
Tel: +1713 850 7728
Fax: +1713 850 7508